Partner Reception Follow up
Please fill out the Partner Survey below and submit by April 8th
1. Partner Tents 10x10’.
We have an overwhelming number of interested organizations who would like to occupy a tent. Please understand that we will not be able to accommodate all partners with their own tents but we will make all efforts to hold space based on the level of engagement. Tents may be shared during the course of the weekend with one organization occupying the same tent on Saturday and another on Sunday.
2. We plan for four (4) 20x20’ Element Tents (Earth, Fire, Air, Water) to allow for Demonstrations, Intimate meet and greet, Mini-panels and Mini-performances. These are broken into 30-60 minute blocks of time depending on final demand. Please indicate two or more 30-minute blocks or one or more 1 hour block. Again, we will do our best to accommodate all requests and ask for flexibility as we make room to share the festival with all. Note: Examples might be a small talk for 50 attendees; cultural demonstrations
such as Japanese Tea Ceremony, Singing Bowl Demonstration, or some radical form of kindness
3. As a Festival Partner, we ask that you help us spread the word. This will help us get attendees to join us on June 29-30! We hope that each of our 30-40 partners can influence would-be attendees to register for a ticket on Eventbrite. If each Festival Partner can influence the sale of 10 paid registrations per month for 3 months, this translates to 30 tickets per partner. By the end of June, this will mean we reach over 1000 registered attendees and meaningfully supports our fundraising efforts.
4. Each Festival Partner will get a unique Partner Promo code that offers it’s community with a 10% discount to Eventbrite registration. If you have a large community, the level of conversion with your unique Promo code will play some part in tent assignment and engagement time.
5. Please also indicate the best format for your organization to help with outreach, whether it is through social media, email campaigns, press release, or other forms of outreach. Media content is available on our website here. If have a calendar of events, please help us post this event for the next 3 months.
6. While we are counting on all our partners to help drive attendees to register for a ticket from Eventbrite, there will also be a limited number of Untickets, which is our format for honoring inner wealth as a form of payment. 20% of total ticket sales will be allocated towards Unticket.. ie. If we sell 1000 tickets, we allocate 200 tickets for Unticket which includes time from Volunteering, Creativity, Kindness, and Meditation.
Thank you for your time and attention to these Partnership details.
Unique Partner Promo codes that offer your community a 10% discount to Eventbrite registration for After Mindfulness Urban Retreat
Ambedkar Association of North America
Berkeley Buddhist Monastary
Berkeley Buddhist Priory
Buddhist Churches or Oakland
Buddhist Churches of America
Buddhist Film Foundation
Buddhist Global Relief
Buddhist Insights of NY
Buddhist Text Translation Society
SF/Berkeley Zen Center
Compassion Meditation Center
Dharma Realm Buddhist University
East Bay Meditation Center
International Buddhist Association of America
Insight Meditatiom Community of Berkeley
Luminous Wisdom Meditation
North American Bhikkhuni Association
Northwest Dharma Association
Oakland Dharma Punx
One Earth Sangha
Sakyadhita International & Sakyadhita
Tibetan Aid Project
Thai Bhikkhus Sangha Council Association
Vajra Dakini Nunnery